We are seeking highly motivated and energetic individual with strong leadership and marketing skills to drive sales and brand awareness through social media marketing.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage all social media handles/websites – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more, etc.
- Develop copy and visual content for social media accounts and post multiple times on a daily basis.
- Increase Likes, Followers, Connections, etc.
- Monitor customer interactions across social media platforms and respond accordingly.
- Track, analyze and recommend improvements to social media campaigns.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Deliver social media activity and advertising within agreed budget.
- Evaluate and recommended new online marketing opportunities.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Establish metrics and track performance; communicate anecdotal and qualitative data; changes to improve results.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Complete reports as needed for partners and internal management.
Social Media Specialist Position Requirements:
- Business, Communications or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- 2+ years of experience in all aspects of developing, executing and managing social media marketing.
- Understanding of customer and market research.
- Experience with social media automation platforms
- Ability to use MS Office and Internet
- Experience developing interactive content and copy.
- Skill using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign.
- Knowledge of web hosting or website security preferred.
- Ability to identify solutions to problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Display and encourage a positive attitude.
Please send your resume on Career@nasco.com